The crowd
We headed from Kawasaki Fun to Ride to Indonesia International Motor Show (IIMS) 2012 in Jakarta International Expo, Kemayoran. IIMS is an annual automotive exhibition hosted by Gaikindo (Gabungan Industri Kendaraan Bermotor Indonesia -Association of Indonesian Automotive Industry).

the legendary G 63 AMG
It was the first time I visit IIMS because I’m not really into cars. However, since I started to drive, I think car is also interesting. I mean, biker doesn’t mean you can’t drive and only ride a bike. :D


honda brio
I was surprised with the crowd moreover when I came in. Filled with 33 automotive brand names, like Honda, Ford, Nissan, Audi, Mercedes Benz, Chrysler, and Toyota the event was spacious. There were divided into two places indoor and outdoor. For the indoor there were divided again into some halls.

jeep rubicon
Stand placement in IIMS was great I think. It was placed by the origins, American, Japan and European. Then for the outdoor section, it became the place to show big trucks and busses. The bottom line on this year was “eco-mobility”. Each brand competed to offer best solution for earth in the future to leave common fuel to the new energy resources like bio fuel, electricity, and fuel cell.

ferarri section
Not only cars became magnets but also the SPG (Sales Promotion Girls). As we know, every kind of automotive event there must be filled in with girls. :D We had a good time with those SPG. Some of them were shy and some of them were enthusiast when I took picture of them.*

family car from peugeot? :)
tata motor
lamborghini

chevrolet colorado
the crowd 2
*want to see SPG gallery? here http://flower-of-intelligence.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-beauty-of-iims-2012.html :p

2 comments:

Thanks for taking time for sharing this article, it was excellent and very informative. Its really very useful of all of users. I found a lot of
informative stuff in your article. Keep it up.
Steering Rack

You're welcome Conry, thanks for visiting my blog :)

Post a Comment

Nice reader always leave a comment.